- 1 head green cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise*
- 3 tb cider vinegar
- 1 tb sugar*
- 2 tb milk*
- dash salt (to taste)
- dash pepper (to taste)
- dash celery seeds (to taste)
- dash of garlic powder (to taste)
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups
- Fork or flexible spatula
- In large bowl wisk together mayo, vinegar, sugar, milk and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
- Add cabbage and toss with fork or spatula until completely coated.
- (Optional) cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To make vegan substitute regular mayonnaise with vegan mayo such as Simply Mayo and non-dairy milk with unsweetened soy milk such as West Soy Unsweetened Soy Milk. I also will substitute sugar with Truvia.